- DIN-rail design with fanless and noiseless design
- Intel® Atom® x5-E3930 processor (Apollo Lake)
- One DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM for up to 8GB of memory
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel® i211)
- PCI Express Mini Card slot for wireless module
- Supports 2 COM, 4 GbE LAN, 2 USB 3.0 and 1 HDMI
- Suitable ICS cybersecurity/critical infrastructure protection
The CEM841 computer on module is based on the ultra-low power Intel® Celeron® processor J1900/N2807 which provides impressive CPU and graphics performance improvements. The CEM841 is equipped with double deck DDR3L SO-DIMM sockets supporting system memory maximum up to 8 GB. Coming with 8 PCI Express lanes, the power efficient system module is designed with all necessary components and offers the most updated bus interfaces targeting at POS and kiosk systems, gaming, medical PCs and HMI and industrial automation controllers.