- DIN-rail design with fanless and noiseless design
- Intel Atom® x5-E3930 processor (Apollo Lake)
- One DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM for up to 8GB of memory
- Four GbE RJ-45 (Intel® i211)
- PCI Express Mini Card slot for wireless module
- Supports 2 COM, 4 GbE LAN, 2 USB 3.0 and 1 HDMI
- Suitable ICS cybersecurity/critical infrastructure protection
The iNA100 is powered by the Intel® Atom® processor x5-E3930 (Apollo Lake) and has one DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM slot for up to 8GB of non-ECC/ECC memory. In addition, this fanless IIoT edge computing platform has four 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports, sufficient storage and high expandability making it suitable for use in industrial cybersecurity, critical infrastructure protection and other OT security fields. It supports various forms of internet and SCADA connections, including Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 3G/LTE, and serials,” said Gordon Cho, a product manager of Network Computing Platform Division at Axiomtek.” The durable iNA100 is built to withstand harsh operating environments with a wide operating temperature range of -20°C to 60°C and vibration endurance for up to 2 Grms. In addition, it also supports Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0) to securely store critical data.